To be completely forthright, I’ve given a lot of thought to the type of wellness-related topics we want to cover on The Everygirl; specifically, what types of topics actually aid in people’s health? Perhaps the everyday, no-cost advice that alters your way of thinking or how you go about your daily routine and ultimately transforms your outlook on life is more important than the most recent foods, trends, and supplements.
So, I figured I’d spill the beans on the most effective, game-changing, and profound (even if basic) life hacks I’ve come across. Think of this list as your modern-day fairy godmother; it has the power to completely alter your life for the better.
- Have a topic of conversation that isn’t your opinions of other people and their actions (FYI, talking shit about other people makes you feel bad about yourself).
- Don’t wait for things to go your way; learn how to be happy and use it.
3. if a social media account doesn’t make you happy or inspire you, muzzle it or unfollow it.
- Time is a commodity to invest, not spend.
- Stop following your ex on social media. Not at all, but for reals.
- If you’re not happy with your situation, alter it. Alter your outlook if you can’t alter your circumstances.
- Get outside of yourself when you feel insecure; this could mean calling a friend to check in on them, making a charitable donation, or reading about someone else’s life experience (which, I swear, will make you feel better about yourself).
- Eating more naturally occurring foods from the earth is the only nutrition hack or diet advice you will ever need.
See Also: Google has announced new tools to aid in translation when context is present
9. Instead of “I’m sorry for,” try “thank you for.”
- Having the wrong companion is more isolating than being alone.